We accept items we can price for $15 or more. Walk-in items with a value under $15 will be considered a donation.
- Merchandise should be clean and unbroken.
- We accept furniture in excellent condition.
- We accept china, glassware, & tableware in settings of 8 or more.
- We accept lamps without shades, but no lampshades without lamps.
- Paintings and pictures should be framed and include hanging wire or sawtooth hooks.
- Mirrors should include hanging wire or sawtooth hooks.
- Holiday items are accepted 3 months prior to the holiday. Unsold holiday items are donated.
Our inventory includes:
|Furniture –Must be previewed||China|
The following items are not accepted, but the shop has the right for final approval of all items.
|Collector Plates||Luncheon sets (plates w/cups)|
|Cooking/Baking Items||Musical Instruments|
|Cordials, liquers, or shot glasses||Picture frames/pictures without frames|
|Craft items and dolls||Pictures/mirrors without wire or sawtooth hook|
|Electric wall sconces||Poster art, framed or unframed|
|Flush Mount Celing Fixtures||Smoking items/ashtrays/lighters|
|Individual lamp shades||Table linens/bedspreads/draperies|
|Individual tea cups and saucers||Wreaths/garland/artificial floral arrangements|
|Artifical Christmas Trees|
Dining room chairs without tables
Glass top dining room tables
Sectionals and sofas >8-10 years of age
TV armoires , Entertainment centers, wall systems
Hide a beds, bunk beds, trundle beds, platform beds, upholstered headboards, futons
Outdoor furniture during Aug-Mar
Appliances, exercise equipment, pianos
Over sized or extremely heavy items
Exceptions may apply.